Monday, August 11, 2008

Entry Number 1- An Introduction

I am setting up this blog, hoping that people who are searching for relatives for their family tree stumble across it. I've reached some dead ends, but have a pretty large tree growing. It is my hope to help others with their mysteries while solving some of my own.

My background: I am a Smith. On father's side I go through the Aherns and O'Niels as well as the Larsons and Blythes. On Mother's side, I go to McQueary's and Durhams as well as Seiberts and Fitzgeralds.

The biggest stumbling block is finding any info regarding the union of Zelma Irene Fitzgerald to Charles Seibert. Beyond their children, I have no info. I don't know siblings or parents other than they were both born in Illinois as were both sets of parents.

If you think I may be crossing paths with your tree, subscribe. I'll be posting my findings. If you think you can help, drop me a line!

No comments: